Fred Moore wrote:
On Monday 30 October 2006 7:25 am, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Erik P. Olsen wrote:
I am currently creating new stationary and to contain my address,
telephone and similar information I have created a frame and set the
font to helvetica, 8 pt. To ensure that the line spacing were sat
proportionally I went into the Indent & Spacing dialogue and selected
proportional spacing. It had, however, no effect.

Is there another way to control line spacing? Btw, line spacing is OK in
the main paragraph, the incorrect spacing occurs only in text frames. I
assume it is a bug, but would like to hear comments from more
experienced users.

My system is linux, fedora core 5, and OpenOffice 2.03.
I have solved my problem by circumventing the reported problem. Line
spacing do not change when pressing the new line button. However, it does
change with "Insert -> Manual Break". I am convinced it is a bug for which
I'll raise an issue.

forget about your typewriter most of them died about 10 years ago. things like this are controlled by the default paragraph style. Notice the second line down it says "Default" Now hit F11 which is the stylist.. right click and edit the default style.. You do not have a bug it works properly.. documentation is your friend.. Fred

Glad to hear that. So there is no new line key, only two new paragraph keys. Wonderful.

--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark