On 03/11/06, keith turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to recieve help in removing open office from my computer it is
currently taking up 94 mb of space I can dedicate to other thing thanx in
advance.

What operating system do you use? How did you install Open Office? If
you used a package manager, which one? I need this information to help
you. There's also a good chance that your distro came with Open Office
preinstalled.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/world_wide_web.html
http://dotancohen.com/