Hi,

I want to multiply a row that is sparsely populated with
non-zero numbers only where there are data: when there
are no date the cell is blank. But, when you multiply a blank
you get an error message: #value!.

Can you suppress this error message? I've tried to define
the cell as a 'number', but this didn't work. Can you even
do it? I read in the 'help' something to the effect that
excel does this differently (and, in this case better). Is that true?

All suggestions are much appreciated.

Nino