2006/12/7, Bill Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

It works in Seamonkey, too.

and in Camino. nothing less than blasphemy!! ;o)

what a storm in a glass of water this little gadget caused!

I thought about proposing an amendment to OOo's licence to prevent the
program from being used by certain categories of people, but that would go
against the open document idea, so we will just have to learn to live with
them.

For Hubert: precisely to avoid someone getting hooked to this kind of game,
it doesn't allow you a repeat. That's how thoughtful OOo's developers are!

c'mon boys, back to work now!
--
Guy
using english OOo 2.0.4 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger