You've got two options to choose from.

1. Make the receiver install OpenOffice besides their MS-Word.

2. Ask yourself a simple question: Does the receiver need to edit your file?

   If the answer is YES, then choose File>Send>Send as Microsoft Word.
   If the answer is NO, then choose File>Send>Send as PDF.

   Both options send your file without cluttering up your harddisk with
   unneeded copies.

Arnold Huzen

L Davis schreef:
Hi,

Just a quick question...

Where would one go to download a  " reader " for Open Office ?

Some people that I deal with can not open or read what I am sending them in
MICROSOFT  WORD.

would you happen to have a link that you can send me ?

thanks in advance,

L.