Leslie wrote:

>where i can write in English can it to me friend in other parts of the world
>and for exp OpenOffice will open it and convert in to there language.
>ie Russian, Chinese etc

There is a macro that does robot translation, using BabelFish, and a couple of other online tools.

There is another macro that holds a glossary you have created in the source and target language. [I don't remember if it does the word substitutions automatically.]

There is also an add on tool, that provides limited translation memory, and a few other things found in professional translation tools, for OOo.

Which of those three are you looking for?

xan

jonathon