Yes, you can. It will make things easier if you create styles for each language to work with. If you want information on how to work with styles, then have a look at documentation.openoffice.org.

Arnold Huzen
Lelystad, The Netherlands

Jan Sisselaar schreef:
Dear Friends,

please could you advise us on the following.

We are corresponding in four different European languages.   Q u e s t i o n :
Can we download the spelling controllers of those three languages in
OpenOffice, and use them for each letter in accordance with the language being
used?

With our thanks for your advise, we are sending you our best regards,

Jan Sisselaar,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]