To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Sonosleep" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated] YOU MUST GIVE A SUMMARY HERE

(Sending a copy to Eric)

On Monday 18 December 2006 09:42 am, Marc Hug wrote:
You should give some more information. I suppose you have sent
attachments in OpenOffice format to people who do not have
OpenOffice. Also, if you want your documents to be opened by
MicroSoft Word, you have to save them in MS Word format. OpenOffice
can open and convert MS Word documents, but MS Word cannot open
OpenOffice documents (unless they have been saved in MS Word
format, see File > Save As). Marc Hug