Floyd Humpherys wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: David Potter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 5:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] internet security - anti-virus etc.

Since a computer crash a couple of year ago (not necessarily virus related)
I've been using a free version of AVG which seems very satisfactory.  It was
put on by the "expert" who cleaned my PC and upgraded it from Windows 98 to
XP.  I had Norton Professional Security 2004 previously which I found often
interfered with the installation of new software.  I haven't had the same
problems with AVG.

An update to version 7.5 has just been issued.

Good Luck,

Dave Potter

Sittingbourne.