On Jan 5, 2007, at 6:56 PM, James Mckenzie wrote:

Arnold:

Sadly, I disagree with both Harold and you. Forced registration will make users read through the archives prior to joining the list. I've answered over fifty times the same question on installing X11 on the Mac so that OpenOffice.org will function. If a user finds a new problem, then they will take the time to join. Having participated on open lists that 'suddenly' went closed because of the high volume of trash traffic and repeat messages. I hold my position. Also,
the Readme needs a real rewrite, not just a glossing over...

James McKenzie

And you must have the patience of a saint ;-)

I was using linux (debian) before I bought this MacBook, and I was monitoring this for a while, since 1.1.* release, and you have answered the same questions, as many a twice a day, concerning X11.

---
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: