2007/1/9, rickey deal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

If i can ask what version is cal. im trying to use my viedo proffecer to
help me learn how to ues it can you help is it like 2000 2002 2003 2001?
help please thank you

Rickey

To find the version number of your OpenOffice.org: Help > About OOo
In big letters you'll see OpenOffice.org 1 or 2, but on the next line you'll
find the precise version: 2.0.4 or 1.1.5  etc.

Take a look at
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
you might find internet pages of OpenOffice.org in your language, maybe also
a mailing list.

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.1 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger