On 21/01/07, Abu_Adam Al-Naruujiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I write a lot of documents with both Arabic and English. Arabic script uses
Hindi numerals, and English uses Arabic. In OpenOffice I haven't found a way
to use both Hindi and Arabic numerals in one document. In Word this is
automated according to the context. Is there a way to do this in OpenOffice?

Abu Adam

That's an OS setting, not OOo. There are several variations of Arabic
(divided by country) and some use Arabic numerals. I'm pretty sure
that the Saudi Arabic uses Hindi numerals because I've seen someone
typing in it and it was coming up with Hindi numerals. That was on a
Slackware laptop.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/42/ash.html
http://datip.com