Excuse me if I do not answer in Italian. This is an English list.
If you go to File > New (or the same in Italian), you will see that you can create any kind of documents. If you have existing documents (incl. spreadsheets, e.g. *.xls), you can open them with OpenOffice.
Marc H.

Antonio Ongaro a écrit :

Ho scaricato la vostra suite 2.1 su un Mac Intel con MCOSx 10.4.8 ma mi si apre automaticamente il Writer e non trovo nessun modo per aprire Calc o gli altri programmi...
Come posso rimediare?