On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 15:08 +0100, Joe Grech wrote:
> Rt click on the pict; from the dialogue box that appears choose: anchor: to
> page (or to paragraph if it is more appropriate).

I'm not sure what problem this is repsonse is supposed to fix!

If you read what I sent, doesn't seem to apply at all.

The pics have DISAPPEARED - nowhere to be found in the document. Upon
further investigation if I click where the picture USED TO BE, an
outline appears and I can bring up the picture panel. If I go to the
picture panel it shows a thumbnail of the picture BUT THE PICTURE DOES
NOT DISPLAY AT ALL (plus the caption is now at the top of the pic
instead of at the bottom where it was originally).

WHY would a pic inserted in a frame JUST disappear from the document?
The pic was anchored to the frame. Pics disappearing from frames they
are anchored to appears to happen randomly BUT OFTEN enough to be of
concern. The pic is "there" in a way but won't display on screen or when
printed or output to a pdf.

Rick B.