Le 22.02.2007 17:01, Dutch Kind a écrit :
I have the following entry in dictionary.lst: "DICT eu ES eu-ES" (without quotes) Are these the three you mean? I have sufficient user rights for the files (yes, has happened to me in the past), that the rights are ok is proven by the fact that in firefox and thunderbird with the same dictionary, linked to their respective places.

Is it the same dictionary (with links) or have you 2 different sets of files (.dic
& .aff) ?