Le 22.02.2007 17:01, Dutch Kind a écrit :
I have the following entry in dictionary.lst: "DICT eu ES eu-ES" (without quotes) Are these the three you mean? I have sufficient user rights for the files (yes, has happened to me in the past), that the rights are ok is proven by the fact that in firefox and thunderbird with the same dictionary, linked to their respective places.

Is it the same dictionary (with links) or have you 2 different sets of files (.dic & .aff) ?
I have tried with links first, all dictionary files are in one directory to be used by all programs. I am sure this works because that way functions the Spanish without problems. I have two files for this basque dictionary, .dic & .aff . The last try was a hard copy to the dict dir of openoffice, but that made no difference.
Dutch Kind