I have to say that OS 7 under XP has to be one of the most interesting configurations I have ever come across -- you are obviouly a man who enjoys a challenge -- if the systems errors don't get you there is always the BSOD.

IF you can find it, star office did run on OS 7 -- that was back before Sun bought it -- and it was free -- in think it is still installed on my Mac Portable (pre bowerbook) -- if I can get the old beastie fired up I and can find a localtalk cable so I can hook it up to a mac with either ethernet or a cd burner, I will send you a copy -- and I think that I found an archive on Washington State Univ. website about 4 years ago -- it might still be there

btw -- how about appleworks?

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services