On 03/20/2007 05:32 PM, web kracked wrote:
> To change to 2 pages per sheet - I went to the printer settings and changed
> the pages per sheet from 1 (which gave me 4 starting with upper right side)
> to 2 pages per sheet and it worked.

Were these in the OOo File|Printer Settings?

I don't see those settings in my 2.1 linux version. Even if I use:
File|Printer and then select Options I do not find a 2 pages per sheet
setting, nor do I find it in Tools|Options|Openoffice.org|Print or
Tools|Options|Openoffice.org Writer|Print.

I do recall that printing options for 2 pages per and 4 pages per are
available in various printer drivers & software (particularly under
windows). But I can't find them in OOo for linux.

> Now I did some playing with the print preview and I got a good printing
> then the next one was bad.  I clicked all of the accesable options
> in the print preview again ant then I got a good print, but then the next
> printing, without the "playing" did not work.  I tried it again, but then
> the print was bad.

Are you trying to print something from Impress, Write, Calc?  I'm not
familiar with the "playing" option. Please advise:

1. OOo version (2.1 2.0 etc)
2. Operating system (windows, linux, mac, solaris)
3. OOo module that you are using (Write, Calc, Base, Draw)
4. If printing from OOo ever worked properly for you & if so from which
module.