I forget where I got the barcode envelope file attached, but give it a whirl.

JnD wrote:
The number one reason that I have many times removed OpenOffice from my
computer is the simple task of addressing an envelope.  It is, at a minimum,
frustrating and unnecessarily lengthy.  I do, however, continue to
optomistically download the latest version in hopes this has been remedied.

I would like to ask that an improvement be made and that you add a bar code feature. I am a staunch supporter of open source software, but if I can't be used as well as the "other guy's", then I don't have the time to waste.
Thanking you in advance for your time.