Harold Fuchs wrote:
NoOp wrote:

Sorry:
Also: Edit|Account Settings|news.mozilla.org|Copies & Folders -
should be:
Also: Edit|Account Settings|gmane.comp.openoffice.questions|Copies &
Folders -

<snip>

a)  I'm using E-mail, *not* News;
b) When I use TB's *E-mail*, the messages sent *do* appear in my "Sent" folder. The point is they do *not* appear in my *inbox* which means that when I view the inbox in a threaded view, my posts do *not* appear as part of the conversation. Which is irritating at the very least.

If I use Outlook Express E-mail, my sent messages appear in my Sent folder *but* they also get "reflected" back from the list into my E-mail inbox as if someone else had sent them. This is the behaviour I'd expect because my inbox is supposed to receive *all* messages sent to the list. I personally consider TB's behaviour to be a bug. If somebody wants to say "it's by design" then I counter with "OK, it's a bug in the design".

I'm using TB with Ubuntu Edgy, and every time I send a message to the list, it shows up in the list. Or are you wanting two copies, one in the list, and one somewhere else?

/'m not quite sure I understand.

JimW
/