On 10/04/07, William Case <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi;

I couldn't help noticing the number of queries there are on this list
from new users / potential users for an integrated "Outlook -like"
component.  I use OOo plus evolution.  That seems to do everything.

What integrated extra am I missing by no longer using my
WindowsXP/MSOffice/Outlook?  What are the posters looking for?

Just curious!

It seems that a lot of Windows users think that OOo is writing free
alternatives to all MS software. These people don't understand that
Office is not part of Windows.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/635/white_zombie.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/malware.html