On Friday April  20 2007 6:18 pm, kenneth schmidt wrote:
> I made a template of the form I want to use, then when I get ready
> to use the form but don't want the rest of the cells available, how
> can I delete them. Not sure if I am asking it the right way. I want
> to use the same form over and over only add different information.
> Or do I need to make a template in order to use the same form?
>
> Ken

     You should be able to just highlight the parts that you do not
want and use the Delete or Backspace key to remove them. This should
not change the template in any way. It only changes the new document
you are working on.
     I am assuming that you saved this template by using
File > Templates > Save. If not, do so. It will list this template in
the My Templates folder when you use
File > New > Templates and Documents.

Dan