I recently acquired Open Office, primarily to read Power Point pps e-mails.  It worked the first time, but
now I can't read any pps files.  I have 3 separate pps e-mails, but I can't read any of them.  In Control
under files, then file types, I showed for pps "open with Open Office Org 2.2."    The error
message is that "I need to create an association in  the folder options control panel."  With
Impress, the error message is "invalid with Win 32"  How can I fix this to open my pps e-mails?  Art

Sounds strange. If the file is not too large (or private) you can send
it to me and I'll have a look. The error being reported doesn't sound
familiar...

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0