Dan Lewis wrote:
> On Sunday May  20 2007 4:38 pm, Pueblo Native wrote:
>
>> If I mess with anybody's threads by posting on this instead of
>> making a new thread, but I'm having a few questions.  First off, I
>> think I remember somebody telling me where these e-mails were
>> coming from but I forgot or deleted the bookmark.
>> Secondly, in regards to a lot of these e-mails, I know a lot can be
>> answered by the FAQ.   Yes, I know, you can lead a horse to water
>> but you can't make him drink.  But couldn't we at least make him
>> cross a couple of rivers before we got him a cup of water?  In
>> other words, at least put the form at the end of the first page of
>> the FAQ?
>>

>       If you were frustrated because something was not working the way
> you thought it should, would you want to "cross a couple of rivers
> before you got a cup of water"? Granted, there are some who are not
> willing to try to find an answer. But what about those who have tried
> and could not find what they thought they needed?
>
> Dan

It's not so much a frustration as a suggestion.
I am not accusing a person of not trying to find an answer, only of
beginning their search in the wrong place.    I've done it myself at
times so I'm not blaming anybody.  What I am saying is, if you stuck the
form on the end of the FAQ file, you might just get a couple of people
to look there.