HI,

I found it lying around on my hd because the guy I work for has left the
company and he stored some tutorials concerning latex on this disk. And one
of these tutorials covers the problem with the eps export.

It is just an html file but I do not know where he got it from :( Sorry.

I can send you the file if you want but you will not find anything more then
I told you already :)

Take care.

Joachim

2007/6/1, NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 05/31/2007 11:02 PM, Joachim Zettler wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> in fact I found a solution. The output filter has already implemented
the
> feature to output the text as "text" and not as curves or hex encoded
things
> :)
>

> Just look for
> "C:\Documents and Settings\USER

NAME\Applicationdata\OpenOffice.org2\user\registry\data\org\openoffice\Office\Common.xcu"
> and change the following lines
[snip]

Cool! [I didn't realize that you were using Windows.]

Can I ask how/where you found the information to change the EPS export
information?