On Wednesday 06 June 2007, + Kumarasamy wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> Dear sir,
>
> I had used microsoft Excel.
>
> Now a days, I prefered to use Calc for One Concept in All Plan.
> When I press Enter Key on Hyperlinked text contained cell, the linked page
> will be Open. and also I need more enhanced facility in Hyperlink Object.

I think that you can disable the "enter key" behaviour by clicking on
the "STD" text on the statuis bar at the bottom of the screen.

If you explain in more detail about these other enhancements, we may also be
able to help.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor