Then, you should try to upgrade.

To be sure, you can send me the file (don't reply to the list) so I can try on
my 2.2.1

Hagar

Le 21.06.2007 08:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Hi  Hagar,

              The file is fine and opens on RHEL-WS-4  with  same version of
openoffice-2.0.0,
              the filter selection dialog box open only for .doc , If I open
the .txt it does not open
              filter selection dialog box it works fine, I even If try to open
file->new->text it opens filter selection
              dialog box,Any info on this or can please/some body point me
where I went wrong.

Regards,
Hemanth