On 07/24/2007 08:24 AM, Anthony Chilco wrote:

> There is extensive documentation available for download on the OOo web
> site. I don't have the address at hand as I've never had a need for it.
> I wouldn't call the software Beta because of the number of bug reports.
> Any commercial package has just as many, or more, bugs. One of the best
> features of open source software is that there is some hope that
> reported bugs will be fixed in a reasonable length of time and you won't
> have to pay for the corrected version.
> tc

<http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/htmlhelp/text/scalc/guide/csv_files.html>
<quote>
When you export a spreadsheet to CSV format, only the data on the
current sheet is saved. All other information, including formulas and
formatting, is lost.
</quote>

http://documentation.openoffice.org/
 http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html