Dear Sir or Madam,

I've just downloaded and installed yesterday what must be your latest version
of Open Office (OpenOffice.org 2.2).

All my recent writings, correspondence and spreadsheets have been written on my
old, now defunct computer, using Microsoft MS Works. While I can access my
spreadsheets OK, I cannot access any text files with the .wps extension. This
is a huge problem and so I ask how I can overcome it quickly, as I am presently
unable to retrieve any of my earlier data in any useful or readable fashion and
need to do so urgently.

Looking forward to your early respopnse,

Yours faithfully,

Callum Coats