2007/8/9, Stephanie Boulee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Is there a way to utilize Microsoft's clip art on OpenOffice?  If not is
> there an OpenOffice version of clip art, or perhaps another
> freeware/shareware/opensource clip art source that would be compatible
> with OpenOffice?

If your OS/dist is Linux/Ubuntu, then just type "sudo apt-get install
openclipart" in a terminal, but I guess you are a Windows user, since you
didn't mention your OS and since you indirectly mentioned MS Office, or at
least its clip arts.

This <http://openclipart.org/media/downloads> place has some open clip arts
to download, but it doesn't seem to have been updated since october 2005.

I think clip arts are included in Star Office, but Star Office is not free.
On the other hand it's not as expensive as MS Office. As far as I know,
StarOffice = OpenOffice + Clip Arts + better spell checking etc.

J.R.