> Hello,
>
> I recently purchased the open office 2.2 download, when I sent emails PDF,
> many people told me they were unable to open it and suggested that I resent
> the emails via Mircrosoft works 8.5 or Mircro Office.
>
> Would you please give a better way to send emails via open office
> compatible to Mircrosoft?  Or if there is a problem with open office
> software, please take a look at it and advise us.
>

> Sincerely yours,
>
> Will Gabot
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you are actually sending the files as PDF then you are doing the right
thing. I would suggest that the people you are sending them to should
utilise PDF file formats as opposed to closed propriatery formats (eg,
works, office, etc...)...

If however you are accidently sending your documents using the native OOo
format, you have two options:
1/ convert all your friends to using OOo,
2/ utilise the menu option file > send > email as microsoft word

HTH,  /paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0