It sounds as if your e-mail recipients need to update their Adobe Acrobat
Reader software at http://www.adobe.com/ and choose their appropriate platform.
Adobe Acrobat is backward compatible, but not forward compatible.

wgba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Hello,

I recently purchased the open office 2.2 download, when I sent emails PDF, many
people told me they were unable to open it and suggested that I resent the
emails via Mircrosoft works 8.5 or Mircro Office.

Would you please give a better way to send emails via open office compatible to
Mircrosoft? Or if there is a problem with open office software, please take a
look at it and advise us.

Sincerely yours,

Will Gabot
[EMAIL PROTECTED]