Here is the screen shot..

the 3 files are right down at the bottom...yes invoice data (calc), 2007 church calendar (calc), and broken leg notes.(writer)

...Lisa
----- Original Message ----- From: "KAMI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [users] OO icons

Lisa Hetherington írta:
I have 2 Calc files on my Desktop...on is a rectangular icon with the Calc logo-icon in the bottom right corner. Another Calc file icon on my Desktop is the very stylized Calc icon.

Both files started out as Excel files....I save all my Calc documents as Excel 97-2000-XP

Looking in Documents, I see the 2 different icons for Writer files too.

Why are there 2 different icons for , seemingly, the same file type....

I`m using OO 2.2.1 and Vista

...Lisa

Hi!

Can you priovide a screenshot abot this?

I guess one files is a document file, another is a template. They have different icons.

Best regards,
KAMI