On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:52:43 +0100
mike scott wrote:

> On 24 Sep 2007 at 11:21, Robin Laing wrote:
> > There is an issue about the lack of being able to rotate images in
> > Writer.

I missed the earlier on this but 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation is
possible if you copy and paste an image into Draw then look at
"Format } Position and Size" i think it is. This can then be copied and
pasted back into Writer. Interestingly on a W98 machine if we did too
much of this in the same draw page OO.o 2.2 died a sad death. Haven't
tried to replicate in 2.3.

--
Michael
Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.