Simple - just type a new name in the "Save As" dialog box - also a new path if you want. Then go back and close the original file.

JIm Hartley

Robert Dailey wrote:
Hi,

Currently I'm opening an ODS file and saving it back as a CSV file.
However, when I save as a CSV file I don't want the open document to
BE the CSV file. In other words, when I go to "Save As" and save the
document as a CSV, the open document should still be the ODS.

It would be great is the File>>Export option had all of the file
formats that Save As does. This would definitely give me what I want.
On the other hand, if there's already a way to do this I would greatly
appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks for reading.

Teen Angel - a ghost story - http://teenangel.netfirms.com