On Thursday October 18 2007 04:15 pm, Richard J Neuenfeldt wrote:
> I am sorry that I listed four combinations which is correct.  But  what
> I meant in regards to equal is the first number times the second number
> that came after the slash "/".  In other words 10 times 5 #s.  What is
> occurring is that wheat and corn are forcing me to raise prices five
> cents a pound.   My package prices are not the same originally for the
> different combinations to begin with.  Thanks very much for responding
> to my problem;  it seems that I put an impossible problem to solve and I
> thank you all for your time and effort.  Richard

     I do not think that you have put an impossible problem to solve.
However, you have not given us enough information as to what these cells
contain nor what this information means. The way to solve any math problem
is to be very specific about what the information is and what needs to be
done with it. You look at the information in the cells and know exactly
what is there. We do not have that knowledge. Without this knowledge, we
are missing a very important part of the problem.
     So if you could tell us what we need to know, the solution might be a
little easier to find.
     So, if you want to try again, tell us what is contained in the cells
of a particular row and what the contents of those cells mean. Then make
sure you include the last part: the change in price.

Dan