FWIW/FYI

I don't recall this problem being in earlier versions, but I find that
when printing handouts, some graphics are only coarsely rendered. This
follows the same pattern for slides down the left side of the program
window. If I click on a slide in that area, the its main representation
and the smaller one is fully rendered. Doing this does not, however,
improve the printout of the same slides.

I don't know about full drawing printouts since I am only printing
handouts for a course just now.

-ds

--
Dennis E. Slice