In thinking of downloading Open Office, I have a couple of concerns.

I would like to have the files on my older as well as newer computer. My newer Windows XP computer I anticipate no major concerns with in regard to the download. It is the older Windows 98 laptop (no CD drive--no connection to the internet) that I have a concern about. Is it possible to download to floppies or a flashdrive on my internet-connected Windows XP and then install on my Windows 98 laptop? Any thoughts you have on this would be greatly appreciated.