Tammie Hamblen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> i can not get this download to download!!!
> microsoft office 2.0

I don't know where you're attempting to download that from, but
Microsoft Office is a proprietary package, that must be bought.  You can
download OpenOffice for free from www.openoffice.org.  OpenOffice is an
excellent office suite, comparable to and compatible with Microsoft
Office.  It also includes a few features that are not available in
Microsoft Office and is, in many ways superior to it.

Then again, I'd expect anyone working for Microsoft to already know that.