First: I understand your frustration but writing in all capitals is
called shouting. Few will be inclined to volunteer assistance if you
are shouting at them.

Secondly: OpenOffice.org does not contain any browser pop-ups. It does
however contain error messages that are in alert windows. If you are
getting one of these then you need to act on the error. Get back to us
with more specific information.

Does this pop-up occur in your browser? Then you need to act on your
browsers issues. It is probably because someone clicked on a
website link or downloaded something from the internet they
should have checked first. Nothing from the OpenOffice.org website
should do this. Fixing an issue of this type usually involves
downloading one or several spyware tools to sort the issue out. Go to a
trusted download website and see what they have as free spyware tools to
solve this issue. If you cannot sort the issue yourself then you
probably need to get a tech in to fix it. The *volunteer* support on
this user list should not be used to help with issues not OpenOffice.org
based.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416