On Tuesday November 6 2007 10:54 am, Powell River Woodworks wrote:
> Powell River Woodworks
> 4562 Willingdon Ave.
> Powell River, BC  V8A 2M8
> Tel: 604-485-4133
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Hello,
>
> I am already using a portion of the Open Office Suite for spreadsheets.
> If I were to download the offered full OpenOffice, will anything happen
> to the information I already have?  Will this download replace the
> previous OpenOffice and delete the information on it, or will it carry
> over the information to the new OpenOffice.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Carol Cook

     Where did you get just Calc (OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet)? In almost
all situations that I know, OOo comes as an integrated package. When you
click File and then New, does the menu just show Spreadsheet, or are there
other listings in it?
     We also need to know what operating system you are using. (Windows,
Linux, Mac, Solarus, etc.)
     Please reply to this email making sure that the "To" box contains
users@openoffice.org rather than my personal email address. (You will
probably need to replace my address with the "users@openoffice.org"
address [without the quotes]).

Dan