Alan wrote:

> I share Dan Lewis' confusion regarding your statement that you have only the
> spreadsheet component of the program called Calc.

My guess is that the person installed the complete program, and
doesn't realize it.

Assuming that none of the Windows vendors have decided to split the
components apart, my  confusion is why a person who knows where to
find and install just the Calc component needs to ask what will happen
if the full program is installed.   (The only split packages I've seen
have been for Linux. )

xan

jonathon