I am using version 2.3 of OpenOffice.org and have the following problem:

> I transmitted a document in OpenOffice writer to a user of MS XP Word.
> They returned the document with comments and I have been unable to see the
> comments in OpenOffice writer.
> OpenOffice.Help suggests going to Edit/changes/accept or reject but this
> does not show the comments.
> Going to tools/Options/OpenOffice.org writer/view/display/Notes is ticked
> but 'notes/comments' do not appear in the returned document.
> Would appreciate any advice or suggestions.
> Robert Laver

I've found the easiest way to view notes is by viewing them in the explorer
window. Open the explorer window by selecting F5 then have a look under
'notes'.

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0