I dont not of open office
----- Original Message ----- From: "Drew Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Sorting in queries (was new user of OOo:Base)

bill purvis wrote:
Sorry for the previous msg. It was meant for Drew Johnson off list.

Bill
Actually, I am guessing you mean Drew Jensen...and I would just as soon try to answer on list or at

http://user.services.openoffice.org

That way other people can either help also, or receive help also - Kind of a community building exercise :-)

Now about the problem..

Can't say off hand that I had that problem. You are using Ubunutu 7.04 correct?

Where did you download the new distribution file for OpenOffice.org from?

I'll take that information and see if I can't rustle some kind of help for you.

Drew