James Knott wrote:
> John Meyer wrote:
>>
>>  The Signature and the image are good, but for some people you need to
>> spell it out.  Again, I'm not cracking on people's intelligence.  I'm
>> just saying that some are a little too literal (ie if you say that
>> Openoffice works with Windows Vista, somebody will come along and ask if
>> it works with Windows Vista Personal/Business/etc edition).
>>

> Oh, I'm well aware of that.  I spent close to 4 years at IBM, providing
> computer support.  Some users worry about every stupid thing or can't
> get beyond what they've memorized (not learned).  And some are simply
> clueless.  ;-)

PR helps.  Like I said, I'm trying to write letters hoping something
will be picked up by somebody.  Magazines, radio shows, the type of
things that some semi-geeks might read.
The thing that really gets to me is that but for computers, these people
are normal, middle-intelligent people who can hold down a job in a
business field.  Many have college degrees, but all of a sudden put them
in front of a computer and they look like they just stepped off the
short bus.

--
The NCP Revue (http://www.ncprevue.com)
Looking at the sad, sorry state of child support.