Thanks for the explanation. I think it would have been clearer if it had been top-posted, but as I have said before, that's a matter of preference.

I do appreciate the time you put into composing an informative post.

Richard Travers wrote:

*Hint - the Reference and In-Reply-To headers of your message read as
follows: References: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The latter was a message from Dotan Cohen entitled: "OOo popup interfering
with work".

**A threaded newsreader presents messages according to the messages they are
replying to by following the reference headers, not according to subject
lines.