On 28 Nov 2007 at 21:08, NoOp wrote:
> >> So they have planned their very own manual DOS attack on the list.
> >>

> > Perhaps everyone on this list should reply to everyone of their posts to
> > their personal email address <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but not to the list.
> > They could also include the address to unsubscribe to the list. They
> > might eventually get the message.

Tempting, but on the borders of legality, at least in the UK. I wonder
if Bo is breaking Swedish law.

> There is no 'they'. 'They' are the same.
>
> Report it as spam:
>
> For their ISP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now there's a problem. I've written a draft email of complaint - but
was checking Bo's headers, and find the OOo list manager strips out the
useful headers - we can't be /sure/ they come from telia, although it
does seem likely.

Maybe I'll reword my draft to be a bit nicer......
--
various incoming sites blocked because of spam; see
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk for a list and openpgp crypto key