On 11/29/2007 12:59 AM, mike scott wrote:

>> > Perhaps everyone on this list should reply to everyone of their posts to
>> > their personal email address <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but not to the list.
>> > They could also include the address to unsubscribe to the list. They
>> > might eventually get the message.

Please mind your attributions... NoOp did *not* write the above, Larry
Gusaas did.

> Tempting, but on the borders of legality, at least in the UK. I wonder
> if Bo is breaking Swedish law.
>

>> There is no 'they'. 'They' are the same.
>>
>> Report it as spam:
>>
>> For their ISP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Now there's a problem. I've written a draft email of complaint - but
> was checking Bo's headers, and find the OOo list manager strips out the
> useful headers - we can't be /sure/ they come from telia, although it
> does seem likely.

Headers are available at:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=166977
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=166977&raw=true

81.228.11.98:
inetnum:      81.224.0.0 - 81.236.255.255
netname:      TELIANET