I suggest you open one or more separate email accounts with a
reliable free service that provides you with a few Gb of disk space.
For instance, I use a gmail account for this list, and gmail is
letting messages from oo.org through with no problems.

My ISP lets me open 25 email accounts with my broadband connection
but I prefer to use free accounts because the day I change ISPs
they'll close them all.

Gmail requires an invitation from a current user to open a new
account but if you need that I'll invite you, if you like.

Douglas Hinds