On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 13:53 +1100, Keith Bates wrote:

> If I print multiple copies of a document it takes forever because OOo
> seems to just re-send the same information  n times.

<snipped >

> Yeah I know it's probably an issue with CUPS or some other inscrutable
> part of the printing system.

I've also had problems printing >1 copy, and went off to the CUPS issue
tracker to see if the problem was there. Apparently it's not. I was told
in no uncertain terms that OOo's postscript output is quite broken. At
the time, I couldn't get any more than 1 copy printed. Perhaps someone
has changed something recently, and you can get more than 1, but it's
slow. At any rate, the way I print multiple copies is to export to a
PDF, open the PDF in evince, and print multiple copies from there.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer